Herbivores, rejoice! Searching for a vegetarian restaurant that knows no meat doesn’t mean no flavor? It’s PSUB Fort Worth. Our menu doesn’t just feature a few bland meatless meals — we aim to take your taste buds on a trip, and we know your vegetarian lifestyle isn’t a limitation. No lie, just a bite of our tempeh is enough to cement our status as your favorite vegetarian restaurant.
Whether you’re a long-time vegetarian or a newbie adjusting to the no-meat lifestyle, look no further than Planet Sub Fort Worth to satisfy your need for flavorful vegetarian food. Like with all our sandwiches, our vegetarian options are packed with fresh ingredients that complement our always made-from-scratch bread.
Order PSUB today and see why hardcore carnivores convert after trying our vegetarian restaurant.
A Vegetarian Restaurant With Variety
Unlike other sandwich shops, we don’t claim to be a vegetarian restaurant by slapping a few plant-based toppings on bread and calling it “fresh.” We believe in crafting vegetarian food that’s diverse and delicious, never boring or bland, and pride ourselves in carrying unique protein options like portobello mushrooms and freshly marinated 5-grain tempeh. We’re not capitalizing on some passing trend — our vegetarian options are on the menu because they’re delicious.
- The Meatless Masterpiece: Cream cheese, pepper jack and swiss cheeses, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and black olives top our fresh-baked gluten-free bread.
- Tempeh BBQ: Marinated 5-grain tempeh, provolone, red onions, tomatoes, BBQ sauce.
- The Veggie: Swiss, American, and provolone cheeses mingle with onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and mayo.
- Veggie Grinder: Provolone and parmesan cheese, green peppers, black olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, and marinara sauce make up this meatless twist on the meatball grinder.
- Spicy cheese: Cream cheese, pepper jack and provolone cheeses, onions, jalapeños, lettuce, and tomatoes lend a kick to this vegetarian food.